Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 challenges players to fix, paint, song and drive automobiles.
Find classic, unique automobiles in the brand new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. You may also add your self-made auto in the Car Editor.
Build and enlarge your fix support empire in this exceptionally detailed and thoroughly realistic simulation game, in which focus on automobile detail is astounding.
All this with fresh, photorealistic pictures. Featuring more automobiles (40+), more resources (10+), more choices and more components (1000+) than previously. It’s time to roll your sleeves up and get to work!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 also comprises car auctions where older cars are offered for resale or bought for your own collection. With the addition of photo-mode, it is possible to take magnificent before and after pictures, along with the game’s unlimited variety of randomly generated missions can keep you occupied (and filthy).
Each assignment offers its own distinctive challenge of varying difficulty and timing limits to meet. If extra and additional tools are necessary, they readily available for purchase. You can finally update your garage to add specific equipment like lacquer sprayer or some parts warehouse.
Features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018:-LRB-***********)
- photorealistic images
- 40+ automobiles to Receive your hands dirty using
- 10+ instruments That Will Help You check out automobiles
- 1000+ components awaiting you
- begin from a little workshop and update it to a full sized 3-lifter stone
- combination of randomly created jobs to meet
- unlimited gameplay
- multilevel car parking in which you can save you automobiles
- Advanced Upgrades System (degree up and spend your points to updates)
- Path Test to check automobile suspension
- Test Track to examine automobile condition (or simply fool around)
- Race Track to check auto operation
- Car Auctions in which you are able to compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and Vehicle liveries (or you can just paint 1 component to save cash)
- Barn Finds, where you hunt for abandoned cars in barns – Make Certain to search there for components
- Junkyard (scavenge for components and rusty cars)
- Car Editor for modders (add your cars into the match!